Lusitanian Warriors
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CAMERAMAN METALICO

Ir para baixo

CAMERAMAN METALICO Empty CAMERAMAN METALICO

Mensagem  CAMERAMAN Sex Jan 23, 2009 11:06 am

Sou fan da banda desde 1988 quando comprei o álbum KINGS of METAL...
Os MANOWAR são a minha terceira banda de eleição depois dos Motorhead e Metallica.
Conheço o Joey DiMaio pessoalmente e o resto da banda claro! Já os entrevistei pessoalmente, e sempre que me encontra o Joey trata-me por irmão... Uma vez no Dynamo Open Air a banda deixou-me fotografar em cima do palco.
Continuam a ser uma grande banda e nunca me desiludiram!
Hail & Kill - CM
CAMERAMAN
CAMERAMAN

http://www.hardheavy.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

CAMERAMAN METALICO Empty ULTIMATE FAN CONTEST 2009

Mensagem  CAMERAMAN Qua maio 13, 2009 11:40 am

Participei no ULTIMATE FAN CONTEST
Acho que todos deviam participar...

Hail bros!
Here is my contribute... At last I'm a proud warrior of the Lusitanian Warriors...
I'm 54 years old, I'm a Manowar fan for life since 1988... I saw and photograph most of the gigs in Portugal, 2 in Spain, 1 in Italy and 1 in The Netherlands... I can say I',m a lucky guy, I'm a journalist, a photographer, and a fan. I can fight for the cause, and I can contribute to put Manowar up there where is your position on the temple of true heavy metal. I know the band personaly... well I can say no other band call my name as a brother, ask for my family, and give me a shake... thats because that when every motherfucker put you down I'll put you up ... I remember the day that Scott returns to the band and I drive 700 km to see the gig and notice that at a small newspaper in Lisbon, it was my best interview to the moment, and I did some in my life... Scott receive me at the backstage, invite me to dinner, well do you believe this? No other band treat fans like you do... to Manowar, first are the fans, after are the fans, and at last are the fans... every bullshit people can say about this band, better shut up... there is no other band like Manowar, and that's because that I'm a loyal follower untill you finish the career... someday in the future!
For you mightywarriors here we stand! Come to gig in Lisbon again - soon!
CM
CAMERAMAN
CAMERAMAN

http://www.hardheavy.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo